Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blog Day With Della

Really enjoyed the day. While I am still having trouble with creating separate accounts for the children with blogger.com, I have been able to set up their portfolios on Mahara, so it was fantastic to have the time to do this.
Thanks for all the encouragement Della.
My next step is to upload the reports to the individual portfolios which also have blogs attached to them. NOt sure if we can 'bling' them but that's my next step.
Looking forward to this week and being able to add the children's Dunedin learning. I want to brainstorm with them about how they can use ICT to show their learning in relevant and meaningful ways.
Have just figured out how to add their homework sheets to the blog which is great as it was one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment