Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Superpowers in Learning and Teaching - OR...Bring in the Clones...

From Krissy Venosdale (Venspired) - one of my teaching 'Superheroes!'
Wow!  Where would you start with what you would like for this one??!!  I read a post earlier about being invisible so that we could get to know our learners without them being influenced by our presence - this is something that I like very much and it was my initial thinking too.  That would give us so much insight so that we could meet our students needs.

I'd also like to be able to clone myself so that I could have one of me for every student and teacher for the whole day. Now THAT would be something!  Imagine what we could achieve together.  In fact, I think this is the one I'll stick with as I always give 110% to everything I do but sometimes feel that it's not enough - that I didn't spend enough time with a particular student or group of students or a teacher.  I am my harshest critic so this would make life a little easier!  (If cloning can even be classed as a superpower!)

I think if we are teachers, we all have superpowers.  That's just who we are and we do it because we love it so much.

#reflectiveteacher


Day 16 of our +TeachThought Reflective Teacher Blog Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment