Thursday, November 13, 2014

Don't Forget to Take Time Out, It Makes You A Better Person...

Day 13 of the Attitude of Gratitude Reflective Teacher @TeachThought Blog Challenge...


I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves for this post.  I've always been someone who doesn't really know how to stop.  The past year has taught me a lesson.  What if I hadn't got better? I'd never have taken the time to slow down, relax and enjoy life.  Life is too short.  It's a gift we shouldn't waste.  We do ourselves, our families, our colleagues and most importantly, our students no favours if we don't try to find a balance.  It makes us better teachers and better human beings.  I learned this the hard way.  

#reflectiveteacher #edchat

4 comments:

  1. Thats a cool photo collage.
    I forgot photography as well. My daughter and I are really into photography.
    Sometime can you explain to me how you create the collage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a neat tool I found called Ribbet Collage. Easy to use and I'm playing with it to see how it could be used in digital storytelling, etc.
    http://www.ribbet.com/app/#/home/welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your post and I agree wholeheartedly with the wisdom you've shared.

    ReplyDelete